Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

First true Carousel Pop-up card

It has only taken me about 50 or so hours to finally figure out how to make a true pop-up Carousel card.  I knew there was a way, I just couldn't figure out how to get the angles right.  Then, last night, a lightbulb went on and I saw it with my mind's eye.  Sat down and worked on it until it "fit."  At last, I got it right...

Creating this card has been another all-nighter, but I wanted to finish it.  It was quite finicky work, and it took quite a while to complete.  But, here it is, and what better subjects than my wildlife youngsters!

I hope you enjoy this little video.  Happy Easter, everybody!

Sigi

7 comments:

  1. Marvelous Sigi!!! You are a genious! This is adorable. Love your story for each of the animals too. Now you can do a tutorial!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Sigi! Great job girl! Waiting for your tutorial as well ;)
    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your kind comments! Golly, it sooo bugged me to get this to work! And just in time, my new assignment arrived in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigi, Just beautiful. Now we need a tuturol. I just love it . Love,Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome..i love your determination to get figure these things out without any instructions you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete